Autumn is well and truly here, one of my four favourite seasons. One reason I like autumn is that it is time to prepare and eat soups again.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CONTRIBUTION ARTICLE FROM ANN-CATRIN VERLOE.
There are so many good things about soups:
1. It is a super easy way to get plenty of...
Super short post on keys to creating positive momentum from the moment you wake up.
The Dalai Lama has an interesting outlook on happiness, he believes it is not just obtained through the accumulation of wealth/objects/successes but is cultivated also through elimination and cutting out...
Here you are my friends, a poetic reminder on why we should love our sleep and trips into dream land.
The importance of sleep: -
Long hours, short sleep - discord
Long hours suggest you're working hard.
Short sleep suggests you're under parred.
Please, please, please have more regard
For sleep and...
Happy Wednesday Folks!
Here’s a positive little article for you on this hump day
Did you hear the one about butter?
I can’t tell you – you will only spread it
Shawn Achor is a positive psychologist whose research shows that success in the workplace...
I’d like to give you some quick health and wellness tips as summer draws to a close and we return to our routines.
1. What gets measured gets done – use the SMART goal setting model for ONE important goal. S stands for specific e.g. I want to lose 10kg, M stands for...
Just a little message to wish you a Merry Christmas.
And to say thanks for reading my articles, watching my videos and listening to my podcast throughout the year and spreading the health and wellness word.
It’s probably the time of year when we want more than ever to be in good...
Howdy health and wellness partners,
Wishing you all a prosperous and healthy 2022.
Some tips for health and wellness resolutions to keep in mind:
1. Ensure your goals are based on what you want for yourself not because you feel "I should" do this... Also, goals based around impressing...
10 books that can change your life through health, wellness and personal productivity gains:
1. The Feeling Good Handbook by Dr. Burns – helps you to notice that harsh inner voice and learn how to engage with that internal dialogue in a much healthier manner.
2. Eat Move Sleep by Tom Rath...
There are only 3 simple things which I recommend to kickstart your day on a positive note. Only choose one to begin with...
To get the blood flowing and energy going it is a great idea to incorporate some form of movement into that morning routine. As little as 3-5 minutes could help....