Peak performance code
A 10-week online course to achieve peak performance
In the Western world, we have been taught to believe that productivity comes as a result of long hours. This course will prove to you it’s more about working smarter in all facets of mind, body, soul and personal productivity. Learn from research and studies that will help you to see your peak performance in a new light.
What to expect from the course
This 10-week course delves into health (nutrition, sleep and exercise), wellness (self-talk, assertiveness, confidence and self-actualisation) and personal productivity (morning routines, energy & time management, creative solutions and rejuvenating downtime).
It is based on a series of popular health and wellness workshops from Declan Treanor who has also had many articles published in the highly respected IBEC KeepWell online magazine.
You will learn how to eat, move and sleep better. We will also show you how to think strategically about your calendar, keeping energy levels topped up and how to generate creative solutions when you’re stuck with difficult situations and need solutions. The mind and your confidence will be bolstered by looking at the psychology and importance of human mindset and quality communication. Using insights from the latest science, this course offers a roadmap for laser-like focus, eliminating distractions and performing at your best long term while enjoying this new efficiency.
Who is the course for?
What are the course objectives?
What do you get?
Concise, engaging and action-focused lessons delivered weekly
Executive summaries with key takeaways for quick review
10-week course presented by Declan Treanor
Module 1 - Peaceful & Restorative Sleep
- What the world’s best sleepers do differently
- Optimizing your night time routine
- How to turn your bedroom into a sleep cave
Module 2 - Rise & Shine Morning Routine
- Eliminate these stressors
- Energising morning activities
- The first thing to do when you get to your desk
- The most important part of an energizing breakfast
Module 3 - More Time & Higher Energy
- The performance benefits of scheduling to your strengths
- A cognitive psychologist’s guide to plowing through your email
- How to prevent distractions from hijacking your day
- What to do when you’re feeling overwhelmed
Module 4 - Creative Solutions & Difficult Conversations
- The key to producing creative ideas on a regular basis
- The best place to go when you need a creative breakthrough
- Why some forms of exercise are better for creativity than others
Module 5 - Rejuvenating Downtime
- The secret to recovering from burnout
- Why sitting still is rarely satisfying – and what to do instead
- How the most successful people use their weekends and vacations
Module 6 - The Inner Game & Improved Self-Talk
- 10 distorted thinking patterns which are hurting us.
- What the most successful people in sport, music and business do differently in this regard
- How principles of mindfulness hold the key
- Managing the emotional side of our brains (your inner animal)
Module 7 - Move to Perform with Exercise & Physical Activity
- Why work and physical activity are not mutually exclusive but highly complementary
- Sedentarism is 5,000 or less steps per day – avoid falling into this trap with some simple mini habits
- Better than nothing workout and office stretch routine
Module 8 - Fuel to Perform with Nutrition & Hydration
- It depends on your prime focus (health, body composition or performance)
- Common myths out there pertaining to nutrition (includes a fun quiz)
- Why what you eat for lunch can make or break your day
Module 9 - Most Authentic You: Confidence, Charisma & Assertiveness
- What is assertive behaviour and what are its’ main two alternatives?
- Your assertiveness action plan depending on where you are on the journey.
- The importance of baby steps to speak like an authority.
- Charisma cues to feel more natural in uncomfortable environments.
Module 10 - Mapping for Success & Laser Focus
- The importance of a strong why
- The importance of a commitment screen before you embark towards your success marker
- Some of the most common tools out there and what will work best for you (SMART, OKR etc.)
- Focus boosting techniques for the short, medium and long term
They followed the course.
Here is what they say about it:
"I got to know Declan through his 'Rise & Shine Morning Routine' course module and would highly recommend it! Declan’s positivity, knowledge and enthusiasm for health and wellness really gets you interested and ready to make positive changes. The module provided great morning options that could work for you and your lifestyle. I am already making changes to my morning routine and seeing the benefits. The course and the Performance Treanor content have inspired me so much I have now decided to embark on a new journey with Declan to better my relationship with food and improve my health. Looking forward to it."
"I highly recommend Declan’s Peak Performance Code course, which touches on a wide variety of topics on health and wellness. It is very enlightening and engaging. Declan is a wealth of knowledge and shares very practical and useful information. I particularly liked the module 'The Inner Game & Improved Self-Talk' where Declan informs us on ‘distorted thoughts’, which everyone experiences in their life. We get useful techniques to deal with it and on how to put those techniques into use in our everyday life to positive effect. Since putting them into practice myself, I have gotten great benefit as a result of the course in my personal, sporting and professional life."
"I really enjoyed Declan's 'Rejuvenating Downtime' course. I found it thought provoking and highly effective. As someone with a demanding work schedule, I was struggling to get the most out of my free time. With a few simple life hacks learned in the course, my few hours in the evening are more productive and relaxing. Heading into the weekend I aim to achieve the 2-3 'anchor activities' that were talked about in the course. A simple mindset to achieve a satisfactory balance. I find Declan's course to be well thought out, engaging and relevant. Would highly recommend to those wanting to better themselves in any way, shape or form."
"I followed Performance Treanor’s "Most Authentic You: Confidence, Charisma & Assertiveness" module because this is an area I was working on but I had hit a bit of a wall. Declan's guidance helped me see the issues I was having in a different light and gave me new practical advice to take away. Since then, I've found it increasingly easier to speak up and present myself in staff and client meetings, even on topics I feel less comfortable with."
We are adding a 100% money-back guarantee as we want you to see how confident we are that the course will improve your life for the better and that investing in yourself is the right decision. If you feel that the Peak Performance Code course is not bringing any positive change into your life, all you need to do is email us within 30 days of purchasing and we will refund you. No questions will be asked! If this isn’t good for you, we don’t feel like keeping your money.